Recent content by Dust Storm

  1. Dust Storm

    Sudden Drop in Server Population?

    For me, it's homework and tests.
  2. Dust Storm

    Must Watch Video

    That's great. Love it.
  3. Dust Storm

    Favorite class

    I like being Heavy, Engie, or Medic.
  4. Dust Storm

    The Sanvich

    I'm going to say SPAM
  5. Dust Storm

    TF2 Mapping

    I was always wondering about making maps for TF2. Thanks for the link Shard.
  6. Dust Storm

    what's your gamer meal

    Cookies
  7. Dust Storm

    You know you play too much TF2 when...

    While eating lunch at the cafeteria, I heard someone yell out "Boink!"
  8. Dust Storm

    Meet the Spy Checker

    Ok, it's partially true I admit, but I haven't run into the annoying voice thankfully.
  9. Dust Storm

    Best fan made animation of TF2 EVER

    not bad. I liked it.
  10. Dust Storm

    Wonder how people get insane headshots in TF2? Here's how

    I have the same issue. I'm glad it's not just me.
  11. Dust Storm

    A little tip for all you mic-users out there:

    Another thing, communicate. Call out enemies at locations, spies and what they are, etc.
  12. Dust Storm

    I Pulled Off The Impossible

    Don't know mine exactly, but I think it's in the 30s.
  13. Dust Storm

    New EdgeGamers TF2 Steam Group

    Cool, I was looking for the steam group a while back but couldn't ever find it.
  14. Dust Storm

    New eG's- 9.21

    They are invading, RUN!! Just kidding, congrats guys.
  15. Dust Storm

    Spray Help!

    here's the program you want: http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?p=40 here's a tutorial: http://www.gamesprays.com/team-fortress-2/tutorial/creating-team-fortress-2-sprays/?var0=game-sprays&var1=tutorial&var2=creating-team-fortress-2-sprays
Back
Top