Recent content by Bulbas

  1. Bulbas

    Not Planned CS2 - On moji 2 final if you hug the strafe race wall you will get teleported up and get stuck in a wall.

    What is the scope of your bug report? CS2 Short description of the bug On moji 2 final if you hug the strafe race wall you will get teleported up and get stuck in a wall. Detailed description of the bug Just as the short descritption. Just run up hug the wall you will get stuck.
  2. Bulbas

    Delivered CS2 - LR. didnt activate until only 1 Alive. Absolutely no Idea why.

    Yes it happened on VIP in the mix. Same exact thing, LR didnt activate until only one alive. Its very hard to replicate but it does happen.
  3. Bulbas

    Delivered CS2 - LR. didnt activate until only 1 Alive. Absolutely no Idea why.

    What is the scope of your bug report? CS2 Short description of the bug LR. didnt activate until only 1 Alive. Absolutely no Idea why. Detailed description of the bug Here is a clip of it happening. It didnt activate until we killed everyone except one. I think its because both died same...
  4. Bulbas

    Who's your least favorite pokemon?

    personally. Charmander. Bulbasaur>>>>Charmander
  5. Bulbas

    Delivered CS:GO - Lagging. Basically everyone on JB CS2 Is actively lagging, to the point where it is nigh impossible to play.

    https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/1UFiEEU9LHK7EE/d1337J9YYa7H?invite=cr-MSxBeWgsNTQ2NTQwMjMs If this help. This is how it looks. When looking at Task Manager nothing is taking alot of space. Or using to much.
  6. Bulbas

    Delivered CS:GO - Lagging. Basically everyone on JB CS2 Is actively lagging, to the point where it is nigh impossible to play.

    What is the scope of your bug report? CS:GO Short description of the bug Lagging. Basically everyone on JB CS2 Is actively lagging, to the point where it is nigh impossible to play. Detailed description of the bug I looked in my console, this is what I found, [Shooting] cl...
  7. Bulbas

    CS2 Event - Jailbreak Server Fill Saturday February 10th!

    Oh. Looking forward to it! I'll Have to wait until Mello is finnished tho
  8. Bulbas

    Let's count to a million!

    40,492
  9. Bulbas

    CS Jailbreak CS2 JB before GTA VI??

    Tbh. Long distance .JB is needed for the betweens. Im so bored during the weekend
  10. Bulbas

    CS Jailbreak :(

    For real. CS2 JB might be great tho. Hopes
  11. Bulbas

    Game Overview - CS2!

    Oh that is so smart. having an launch operation. If they did I really hoped they did one like Hydra or the real operations not like the battle passes we have gotten these last years. But ngl, When I play on my Home PC the game is spotless. Literally perfect, never notice any issues. I played on...
  12. Bulbas

    Frags of the Month - September 2023!

    I think I got the brim, but my clip only clips 15 Seconds not the full one
  13. Bulbas

    Event SUBMIT YOUR SCP:SL CLIPS

    https://medal.tv/games/scp-secret-laboratory/clips/17i6I2M10qX-u-/d13371qS8w10?invite=cr-MSxlR3UsNTQ2NTQwMjMs
  14. Bulbas

    Would you want to see SCP Secret Laboratory as a supported game?

    Yes. But it really really needs to be hosted with events more actively.
Back
Top