Recent content by ArbuttersIsMyDad

  1. A

    Games?!

    Arbiter you should play Minecraft. I went to this one server called Chillax. I had heard my father was a prominent figure there, unfortunately I don't think it runs anymore... but it's still a super fun game! I also suggest Hatoful Boyfriend you date pigeons and stuff and its weird but gud. I...
  2. A

    Hello UwU how are you?

    You seem on edge? Are you hostile because I'm new, or because I'm the spawn of Arbiter... either way I think we will get along fine. I'd love to have him cough on you... but hes currently in North Korea being a big Mixer streamer. You can find an article about it somewhere on ...
  3. A

    Hello UwU how are you?

    Wow be nice or my dad will beat you up. Arbiter :crying:
  4. A

    Hello UwU how are you?

    Hi everyone, My name is {INSERT NAME HERE} ArbuttersIsMyDad, fun fact Arbiter is my dad. He left long ago he said he was running out to buy some Warframe Platinum and never came back. I was hoping I could reconnect and rekindle my relationship with my father. Please help me be whole again...
Back
Top