What is the scope of your bug report?
TF2
Short description of the bug
Killstreaks perks still visible without Dedicated Supporter
Detailed description of the bug
After dedicated supporter has run out, the killstreak that was selected through the !ds menu is still enabled.
What is the scope of your bug report?
Web
Short description of the bug
pointing out inconsistencies with the website for someone to fix at some point
Detailed description of the bug
hello (andrew) i have gone through the new home page, looks cool however there are some little things i'll...
BEFORE YOU JUDGE I AM TOO BROKE TO AFFORD THE MAJORITY OF GAMES I WANT TO PLAY
YES I KNOW I CAN TORRENT BUT THATS ILLEGAL AND DOESN'T SUPPORT CREATORS :3
Hallmarks of a good warden:
Always offers tp st/bomb st/gun st
No crouch walking
No afk freeze in markers
Asks which game to play first
No First Reaction/Last Reaction
Calls good special days only
Lets CTs play games
Accepts knife fights
With that being said, my nominations are:
Spencer, Raja...
Hi @Immaculate
Currently we are having issues with our providers, we are doing everything that we can, but it seems to be an issue regarding the providers so we can't do much.
Announcements will be out in discord when servers stabilize again.
TF2 (Unfortunately can no longer play casual :<)
Deadlock is some peak
Portal 2 🔥
VRChat :3
Terraria my beloved
CS2 (JB and KZ however i still love TTT dearly)