Recent content by QuesadillaMan

  1. QuesadillaMan

    Kickstarter Campaign

    Thank you Ooga <3. Appreciate the positivity!!
  2. QuesadillaMan

    Kickstarter Campaign

    Thank you very much. I really appreciate that Maruchan :). And haha yes!! @nitrospam Just look for it to be out by the end of the year :)
  3. QuesadillaMan

    Kickstarter Campaign

    Hey everyone!! The Kickstarter to my new dating app is now LIVE! This is going to be a huge game-changer in the world of online dating, and we won't be able to do this without the help of everyone, because obviously what we're asking for is no small feat. Please check out our Kickstarter page...
  4. QuesadillaMan

    I Folded and Made a TikTok

    Okie fine I'll make one with a dance tomorrow...GOSH. Only for you doe
  5. QuesadillaMan

    I Folded and Made a TikTok

    Which dance?
  6. QuesadillaMan

    I Folded and Made a TikTok

    Added :D
  7. QuesadillaMan

    I Folded and Made a TikTok

    Just made it! Lemme know your thoughts lmaooo please duet it too <3
  8. QuesadillaMan

    I Folded and Made a TikTok

    Ya want me to sing that for you? If so, then I can do that tomorrow!
  9. QuesadillaMan

    I Folded and Made a TikTok

    Followed :D
  10. QuesadillaMan

    I Folded and Made a TikTok

    I ask myself that same question but it's 2020 and it's a year of weird things so I'll just use that as an excuse lol.
  11. QuesadillaMan

    I Folded and Made a TikTok

    Hello all, So yeah I kinda folded and made a TikTok of me doing cringy song covers, so if you can, please check me out and share. I will try to bring the same level of cringy entertainment on the eGO servers <3. @quesadilla_man
  12. QuesadillaMan

    What are your favorite types of quesadillas?

    I think they're called Crusty Jelly Quesadillas. Only available @ Chili's
  13. QuesadillaMan

    What are your favorite types of quesadillas?

    Hello all, it is I, Quesadilla Man. I was just wondering what kinda quesadillas people like (because I'm bored). Lemme know below - Pics are a plus :D.
Back
Top