Recent content by GreenTea

  1. G

    eGO Birthday 2009 Promotions

    congrats guys!! :D
  2. G

    Your Class!

    Pyro you get a flamethrower, need i say any more?
  3. G

    Best ping ever?!?

    my ping's always around 100, sometimes better sometimes worse. I remember mine suddenly went to 500 once when my bother was home downloading films to watch.
  4. G

    the greatest eGO killcams. See if I got you!

    oh man these made me laugh
  5. G

    Meet The Mentos

    hahaha nice
  6. G

    flare gun vs shotgun

    I use the flairgun because a lot of the time I like to just set people on fire and run away, not trying to kill them, just to try and make them angry. The using flairs I can do this from a greater distance~ Other than that I use the flamethrower (used to use the backburner but not any more!) and...
  7. G

    Turn your dispenser into a radio!

    oh wow this looks awesome might even get me to start playing Engi again
  8. G

    New Blackmesa is compliled, but...

    *runs around excitedly* OMG OMG I can't waaaaait :D
  9. G

    Ring of Death: Mass Scout Taunt Kill Video

    oh wow, that's just amazing! Nice work guys :D
  10. G

    Which Map You Like The Best?

    I like Blackmesa more than any other map by far :D
  11. G

    I Can't Take My Eyes Off You for Five Minutes

    Yeah well, this totally misses the point of achievments which are FUN and try to teach you interesting skills for the class so you'll be a better player. But then I don't go on acheivment servers or anything anyways so I'm probably not gonna get any of the scout unlockables, oh well...
  12. G

    Blackmesa last nite

    hmm I gotta say that I also like most people find scouts to be annoying on Blackmesa, I generally avoid A altogether when i can because of them and snipers. However with the sudden huge numbers of scouts I quite enjoy the constant burning of them especially on L and C where it's harder for them...
  13. G

    new Scout domination soundclips

    every single one of those is gold!
  14. G

    Will you be my eG Valentine? Promotions!

    congrats all! :D
  15. G

    Total Class Kills (eGO Servers)

    demos beat pyros! I am shocked and appalled! ( ._.)9
Back
Top