I've been playing this server for only a few weeks now and I've seen at least 6 or 7 MFKs. There have also been a few cheaters on CT using low level accounts with very little hours if any at all. If there are only new players on CT none of them will know how to warden and might give trap...
While yes the priority system prevents this, there are still many CTs that are very incompetent and break the rules very often. Freekilling shouldn't be part of the game because it was never meant to be, thats why you get CT banned when you freekill. Adding a barrier so that you have to have a...
I feel that there should be a certain amount of hours on T side until you're allowed to queue up for CT. There are too many people that just don't know how to play or the game works even after reading the rules, and most new players don't even read them anyways. CT is much harder to learn and...
When you check gang top and select a gang, you can see their stats like LRs made, CTs killed, etc. I think there should be an option to see your own gang's stats too.