Recent content by Funky Thing

  1. F

    [Unnammed Team] - Recruiting for Season 2!

    Hey man, sorry, withdrawing my registration/application thingy. I was banned from all eGO servers, and will no longer be participating in any events or scrims, as I'm not aloud to.
  2. F

    TF2 Promotions

    gratz to everybody that got a promotion..and a call out to kunai..i remember playing with you when you were just an e..ah the days..
  3. F

    I was gone..

    Guys I got back playing just this past Monday after working all summer up north..and when I say up north I mean it..no cell phones..no internet..and the phone connection is via satellite up where I was..but man, I'm back and ready to have some fun with eGO again. Bring it on.
  4. F

    Clocks in Game

    idk. i always end up asking people over the chat. I never knew about that, i'll try it later...
  5. F

    Clocks in Game

    Just had a thought the other day that why isn't there a clock in game, that says either the Central Time of some other Specific Time Zone. It could appear on the Side of the screen the same as the (eGO) symbol for recruiting does on all the servers. Just a thought :)
Back
Top