Recent content by oNote

  1. oNote

    Ice cream

    I'ma be honest i don't really like Ice Cream
  2. oNote

    Hey, Hows it going

    Hey guys its me oNote its been forever and i would love to know how you guys are doing :D
  3. oNote

    Diamond Commendation Award for GrumpyCatJen

    GO YOU GEN!!! WOOT WOOOT You deserve that SO much! :D
  4. oNote

    Jb T special roles

    I would love this fr sounds like fun sounds like a dice type of thing but yes ts and cts would be fun like once every 3 - 5 days we give a 15 % chance for a perk and have a little fun day
  5. oNote

    What game server should we start next?

    I agree 100%
  6. oNote

    What game server should we start next?

    Or an ark server Just for funsies and DINOS!!!!!!!
  7. oNote

    What game server should we start next?

    Now listen, This is gonna sound Hella weird BUT TERRARIA Its a great game with some of the most community involvement there is out there. it would be hard to integrate no doubt, but i think it would be great for a lot of people and a new audience to ego And the youtube scene for terraria isn't...
  8. oNote

    What game server should we start next?

    I wouldnt mind this tbh
  9. oNote

    What Do You Look Like? 3.5

    dude thats rad
  10. oNote

    HAPPY VALENTINES!!!!!!!!

    HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYBODY!!! ILY GUYS!! <3 STAY SAFE! :DDDD
  11. oNote

    Event Mafia 3.0 When??

    That sounds awesome! I love the game mafia So i would love to contribute to try to make this happen!
  12. oNote

    Let's count to a million!

    39,700!!
  13. oNote

    How are yall doing today??

    Oh yah I'm always having fun! :D
  14. oNote

    How are yall doing today??

    Want to see how yall are doing! :D <3
  15. oNote

    Do you think mullets are in style?

    100% have you seen women in mullets they look stunning! :D
Back
Top