Recent content by Rahne

  1. R

    Fantasy Football

    Draft starts in 5 minutes!!
  2. R

    Fantasy Football

    bizump
  3. R

    Fantasy Football

    Here's the details: Live draft is August 30th at 4:00 PM EST. If you can't make it, don't join please. You have been invited to join Matt F's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, eGO. In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up...
  4. R

    Fantasy Football

    I'll post details this evening.
  5. R

    Fantasy Football

    Can you say "REPORT TO TRAINING CAMP"!!! WEEEEEE!!!
  6. R

    Fantasy Football

    It's that time again boys and girls. Time for me to come out of retirement once again (much like Brett favre) and get the Fantasy football discussions going on. I'll be hosting a Yahoo Fantasy league as I usually do, and all are invited to join. If need be I'll run two. I know Slaeyr usually...
  7. R

    Best Rpg's

    That free part is the real catch, especially if you don't use torrents. Best RPGs ever are for PS2. Suikoden I and II (I know this is not helpful, but there's my 2 cents).
  8. R

    ATTN: Routing/Network gurus

    I'm trying to get into the wonderful world of multicasting. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm looking to purchase a router that has multicast capabilites, without spending 2,000 bucks.
  9. R

    Hurricane Cam

    Requires an activex download. If you don't have administrative rights, it won't work. Sorry.
  10. R

    Hurricane Cam

    To answer the question about pricing, we can't advertise cost on our website because we are dealers, not resellers. The cost for an outdoor camera, BB-HCM531 is 569.71 But the cost for BB-HCM511 (Indoor version of the hurricane cams) is 381.11
  11. R

    Hurricane Cam

    Okay. The address changed..... again. http://caprioceancam.com No credentials anymore. If you click on the "Multi" tab up top, you can see both cameras. The storm is just hanging out, so the images should be good for about another 24 hours.
  12. R

    Hurricane Cam

    Oh the address is 5242.dyndns.org:50006 Give me a few to setup the credentials, they are the same as the other one
  13. R

    Hurricane Cam

    There's actually 2 on there. I'll release the 2nd camera address shortly. I wasn't expecting the traffic that i got yesterday and I made my dad's internet fizzle down to 0. He called me up screaming...lol So if you get a choppy picture, try the 2nd one.
  14. R

    Hurricane Cam

    They're back up and running.
  15. R

    Hurricane Cam

    I had to take it down for about an hour. It'll be back up later.
Back
Top