Recent content by NotRay

  1. NotRay

    Tattoos? If so how many?

    Well, my right arm Is a full anime sleeve, right left is full old school, my back is all the countries I've been too, my chest is "oh that looks cool" and my left leg are the old mythology of gods Also how dare you ping me.
  2. NotRay

    Game Overview: Elden Ring

    Meanwhile I speedrun any%
  3. NotRay

    Newest CS Manager!!!

    @sopheyy still a simp
  4. NotRay

    MY ADMIN TIER LIST!!!

    Looks like somebody is getting banned.
  5. NotRay

    Announcement Valentine's Day Promotions 2022!!!

    Awesome, new people to haze.
  6. NotRay

    Announcement Qualify for an Achievement or Award? Click Here!

    Me: CS- 250 Hours, CS- 500 hours, CS- 1000 hours, CS-2000 1st account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CandyMaguire/ 2nd account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CDMaguire_27/ Titan of CSGO: http://prestigegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/1584450 Awarded ~ DDZ
  7. NotRay

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Awards are finally BACK!!!!

    I'm super offended that there isn't a bhop medal @Sister
  8. NotRay

    Announcement CS New Years Promotions!!

    They don't have any in Uzbekistan. Send a care package
  9. NotRay

    Announcement CS New Years Promotions!!

    Who let this guy in the in club
  10. NotRay

    Announcement CS New Years Promotions!!

    Time to get banned again from TTT Also congrats to everyone, except @Sister <3
  11. NotRay

    What game was worth 100% the money

    The dyson sphere project.
  12. NotRay

    About me

    Thank you for coming to my intervention My name is Canyon (yes I know, it's a very Grand name) As the great philosopher sonic once said "gotta go fast" because of this terrible saying I have taken up the substance "bhopping" aka as rabbit jumping, not to be confused with thumper jumpers, and...
  13. NotRay

    Who are you thankful for?

    Before I read: Awe somebody is thankful for little ol me 🥺🥰 After: this MF just called me a clown.... you've chosen war, HONK HONK 🤡
  14. NotRay

    =(e)= 1rish Wrecks CTs

    Proof that CTs are Bad https://medal.tv/games/csgo/clips/72185255/d13376Q7tVvX?invite=cr-MSxQeEEsMTAxNDIwNjUs
Back
Top