Recent content by sup3rcarrx7

  1. S

    Counter-Strike: Source how to give demo for permanent ban?

    Apparently a little over 5minutes and 1080p resolution lol.
  2. S

    Counter-Strike: Source how to give demo for permanent ban?

    FYI I sent the demo recording download link using WeTransfer service since it's a pretty big file at 1.7gb. Edit: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/6a4ce8ee1863ede63a16a49a8dcff47e20210425203454/e8d86d9fe340ca37f38e8a5f7139663520210425203454/55f800 (link expires after 7 days) Edit2: I apologize...
  3. S

    Counter-Strike: Source how to give demo for permanent ban?

    Hey thanks for the responses everyone! I will send Crazy legs a PM shortly
  4. S

    Counter-Strike: Source how to give demo for permanent ban?

    There was a hacker online tonight 4/25 around midnight Pacific time which 1 of the admins caught, but did not have the capability to record a demo so it seems only a weekly banned could be applied. However, I was able to capture this problematic player and would like to assist with getting this...
Back
Top