Recent content by TayntedSoul

  1. T

    Free Agents [FA] Roster

    =(e)=™TayntedSoul[FA] I just don't know about the houses lol
  2. T

    I have returned

    I don't get the whole houses thing so I'd appreciate help asap :3
  3. T

    I have returned

    Haha! Thanks for the kind words guys :) I'm happy to be back... now about the "Houses" thing? whats that all about?? Someone tell me :P or talk to me on MSN my addy is [email protected] so... the sooner the better cause I'm not going to go on Donner until I know exactly what I've missed and what...
  4. T

    I have returned

    Hey everyone I have finally returned... for a while... I hope haha! High school graduation is almost here so I now have time to play some hardcore videogame-age... lets just hope I haven't lost any skills (I know I have) Appearantly alot has changed and things still look amazing :-) So in...
  5. T

    the roll call?

    Umm i think i missed the roll call if not then good... where do i go? my internet has been down and my comp has been screwed up so i havent been on lately and work has been insane oh yea my tv broke last night, so i had to buy a new one today lol anyways where do i go for the roll call...
  6. T

    OH WOW THIS SUCKS!!!

    youll be fine frosh year kinda sucks cause you are at the bottom of the totem pole and everyone will think you suck cause you are a frosh... but think... next year and the years after you can be like "MAN I HATE THE FROSH!!" lol im a senior i better not see you xD
  7. T

    Post Your Desktop

    i love a reformatted computer lol... makes me feel fresh and clean... sorry for you people that have gutter minds and take that the wrong way LOL!!!
  8. T

    Joke of the day rated PG-15

    lol! that was aweosome... stupid but also more awesome lol
  9. T

    World of Warcraft

    i used to play blackhand
  10. T

    Post Your Desktop

    well yesterday i fell asleep at 5:30 pm and woke up at like 11:00pm and stayed up till like 6am then woke up at 11am cause i worked at 12... anywho i just got home... and it is a 19" wide high def
  11. T

    [poll] Pets

    we have 2 dogs and i have a 55gallon fish tank with 6 mollys and a bunch of african cichlids... too many to name lol
  12. T

    Post Your Desktop

    thats my desktop and yea i am an adult swim/anime nerd lol also... as you can see from the side bar.... a Diggnation nerd lol!!
  13. T

    World of Warcraft

    dont play WoW... it will suck you in like the oceans riptide... once you are in it is pretty much impossible to get out... and they arent lieing... your grades do slip... WoW became a job... people got mad if you missed a raid and blah blah blah... quit while you still have control of your life lol
  14. T

    Happy Birthday

    Happy Bday!! Have a good one :-)
  15. T

    [poll] Firefox vs. Internet Explorer

    LOL!!!! THATS HILARIOUS WALMART!!!!
Back
Top