Recent content by meoweievui

  1. meoweievui

    You choose our next motel script

    I'm a basic bitch so basic hehe 😬
  2. meoweievui

    GTA5 Whitelisted - Breaking out of handcuffs

    Of course! Thank you for the response :)
  3. meoweievui

    My Farewells

    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  4. meoweievui

    GTA5 Whitelisted - Breaking out of handcuffs

    That's all fair! I just noticed it yesterday and thought it could be fun to hear the cuffs almost "drop" because the cops didn't seem to notice. Again I don't play a cop so I'm not sure if it's an issue for cops but thought it could be a fun possible suggestion!
  5. meoweievui

    GTA5 Whitelisted - Breaking out of handcuffs

    I've noticed that when someone breaks out of hand cuffs there is no indication of it. You just see them in cuffs one second and the next they aren't. Is there a way where maybe we could add like a sound to notify that they have been broken? Just an idea, I don't play a cop character but I...
  6. meoweievui

    Economy Discussion

    ^ This! We do host quite a bit of events so RP shouldn't be an issue. We also host events where you don't need to pay money for, you just got to pay attention to twitter, yellow pages and other apps IC. At least from our end we try to host these events IC so you have to do your part in...
  7. meoweievui

    Play Overwatch Day Part Two! - July 24th

    Thank you!! (☆▽☆)
  8. meoweievui

    Economy Discussion

    As someone who mains RP and doesn't really care about money or wanting anything specific (I don't grind for money I find it mind numbing no matter what game I play) I personally don't have an issue with this economy. I've been able to mine and do other odd jobs when the server is quiet and I...
  9. meoweievui

    Suggestion - Working Scuba Gear

    HOPEFULLY it's okay that I post this here but could we possibly get some working scuba gear? ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho..... RIP - Kelter - DJ - Arjun - Grandpa
  10. meoweievui

    Play Overwatch Day Part Two! - July 24th

    You the best Lucas!
  11. meoweievui

    Play Overwatch Day Part Two! - July 24th

    Thank you so much for all the sweet comments! (´▽`) So happy I was able to make one for Overwatch!
  12. meoweievui

    Play Overwatch Day Part Two! - July 24th

    Thank you so much 🧡
  13. meoweievui

    FiveM FiveM - EdgeGamers - Scroll wheel on screen

    What application are you reporting this issue on? FiveM What server is this happening on? EdgeGamers Short description of the bug. Scroll wheel on screen Description of the bug. There is a scroll wheel just stuck on the right side of my screen in game. I've cleared out my cache...
Back
Top