Recent content by alien 3

  1. A

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Merry Christmas

    Zero i had a blast going around the richest neighborhoods in california and carolling with u
  2. A

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Merry Christmas

    meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowm...
  3. A

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Merry Christmas

    merry xmas snot. lets play valorant some time.i gotrich and famous from val . . . . . . . OK
  4. A

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Tips for rebelling

    I agree with this strategy. This worked like a charm and there is a guide to it if anyone needs.
  5. A

    Why do people use alts?

    +1. I need to play on a alternative account because I am so famous that I get recognized almost every mm game I play. I suffer from success, but that's what comes with being super rich and famous. So I play on a super secretive alt account.
  6. A

    Talking about JB and eGO

    not cool faking posts + i think that u are being homophobic
  7. A

    Talking about JB and eGO

    i make millions $$$$
  8. A

    Talking about JB and eGO

    Pointless post, go outside and socialize. Also do U hear Yourself
  9. A

    eGO JB Rebeller Tier List

    Couldn't have said it better, list is absolutely laughable. +1
Back
Top