Recent content by Solution

  1. S

    Nom Nom Nom!!

    Anything I eat away from the computer, I eat at the computer at different times. Any food or drinks I get my hands on. D:
  2. S

    Snitching in jail

    Same. I've started writing names down. Thanks for the idea, Tombobadil. :P
  3. S

    Epic O Knife List.

    Should be renamed Epic Knife List of Failure. I'm not on there, and I pour hours into the Jail Server. :P
  4. S

    I'm Back

    Ew, TF2 Division. :P Welcome back from your not-so-long absence.
  5. S

    Snitching in jail

    qft.
  6. S

    Snitching in jail

    Made me log in. I haven't logged in... in a very long time. Haha. I can end the round a LOT faster with an Ak-47 after thirty seconds or so of hiding than your poorly-thought-through Last Request can after four minutes (Or however long it is. lol) of sucking up to CT's and letting your...
  7. S

    Congratulations to...

    This is late- but congratulations to all of you! :D
  8. S

    Vista vs. Windows 7

    Windows 7 wins. /End Thread
  9. S

    Funny/wacky screenshots

    Yeah seriously... so much blood. D:
  10. S

    Hmm Random Poll? Krieg VS. Aug

    Pixie ray gun for the win.
  11. S

    Jail Admin School; Would you attend and when?

    I would certainly attend. Although the weekend of 7-8 is my Birthday, so that's a no for me if it happens then. I'm usually out for three days on the weekend of my birthday. :D
  12. S

    Questionable Sprays

    Yeah, I have seen a LOT of =(e)=™'s with ALMOST porn sprays with the eGO tag slapped on them. It makes us look great guys, way to go. (That was sarcasm, if anyone can't tell.)
  13. S

    Dual-Wielding M249s

    The above is bump-firing by the way. It's easier to just hook it on your belt loop and then put pressure on it with your thumb though. And even easier than that is to convert a semi-auto Ak-47 to full auto with a pair of pliers and a twist tie. Although it disables the safety. xD
  14. S

    Thought you guys might find this funny

    C'mon. This HAS to be fake, I don't think anyone is that stupid. Thirteen or not.
  15. S

    Starscream for warden of the year

    D: I actually vote Winters.
Back
Top