Recent content by Redemption

  1. R

    Fallout 3 midnight release tonight...who's going!

    I've had he game for xbox 360 for a week... It rocks!
  2. R

    Xbox song

    Xbox 360 is still better... you can just send your xbox in and they fix it and send it back within a week...
  3. R

    Oh It's a Sad Day! - no TF2 update til '09

    Well... thats sucks... I like that they said they are going to make new weaponry for all classes though... by the way, when is L4D coming out?
  4. R

    INS Beta 3 Introduced

    Wow... I'm going to have to start playing Insurgency more if that is whats coming!
  5. R

    How will you play Fallout 3

    Mmm, not sure about SPECIAL yet but for skills, probably: Maybe sneak, science and small guns... not sure though
  6. R

    Hoagie or Sub

    Subs all the way!
  7. R

    Age Group

    Just turned 14
  8. R

    Dragon slayer mode

    Looks interesting, I'd love to try it
  9. R

    Best fan made animation of TF2 EVER

    One of the best videos I have seen in a while online... That was epic
  10. R

    Post your Gaming Rig!

    Hey all, post your hardware specs! Here is my gaming rig: Manufacturer: Gateway Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz Memory: 2302MB RAM Hard Drive: 200 GB Total Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT Monitor: SyncMaster 720N/731N Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio rear output...
  11. R

    Three Word Game

    has a small
  12. R

    the random statements thread

    I am cool.
  13. R

    Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3

    VATS?
  14. R

    Half Life 2 Hits #3!

    Dig-Dug was an awesome game, I loved it, good classics!
  15. R

    What Battlefield do you like?

    I have battlefield 2 and battlefield BC, I think that BC was pretty good but I don't play it that much anymore... was getting tired of the gold rush for a while...
Back
Top