Recent content by Verte

  1. V

    Upcoming Tech Team Q&A!

    I've tried getting some answers regarding SourceMod and other groups like them. I've gotten a myriad of answers and nothing seems clear. Since you guys do work with these tools, maybe you guys can give a more clear answer on some of these kinds of questions. * What's the status of SourceMod...
  2. V

    CS Jailbreak Soundboards have become a problem

    As long as they're not being spammed, I feel like Soundboards are fine. In surf, we have some people with soundboards, but it's a here and there sort of thing. People don't normally spam them. If someones being problematic with it, just mute them with !sm and move on. If an admin is around, they...
  3. V

    Are there good games you could recommend?

    One game I've killed a lot of time in lately is Team Fight Tactics. Don't have to be a League of Legends fan to like it. It's easy to understand. It also works really well on mobile too.
  4. V

    Single player pc games

    Dysonsphere. I need to put more time into it. It's a lot of fun and you can get lost in it for 8 hours your first time playing.
  5. V

    15 Years?!

    I remember playing with Ego for DODS way back then. Great game. Wish it could get a remake.
  6. V

    How old were you when you played your first video game?

    3 years old, the original DOOM game in 1994. When Doom II came out in 1995 or 1996, my Dad found mods for it and turned some of the monsters in Barney. Good times, good times.
  7. V

    Zombie Event in WoW Classic...

    I'm in a server that has about 9000 players or so, and Stormwind is empty, Iron Forge is empty, Shat is mostly empty with the exception of the people AFK in Aldor and Scryer Inn's. Can't do mining or herbalism because people are farming while the cities are under attack. Can't do BG's because...
  8. V

    Considering Reentering the Game

    I just got back into it for Classic/Wotlk. Pretty happy with my decision. Been playing it more than any other game lately.
  9. V

    Typing Competion

    Personally I prefer type racer. The words getting mushed together and not able to tell what word I was typing was my downfall.
  10. V

    I'm still on Win7 :D

    I did the same for Windows 7. I think it was DirectX updates that forced me to go to Windows 10? Or maybe that was switching from XP to 7? I can't remember lol
  11. V

    Post your RuneScape Stats

  12. V

    GIVEAWAY!!!

    176 @IceMan913 @Dominick @Brady @KholaTheKid Lots of CS, Valorant and OSRS For my summer....covid still messing up festival season :(
  13. V

    What kind of internet connection do you have?

    omg :( I'm so sorry. The days of waiting an hour or 2 for a game to patch a regular update.
  14. V

    What kind of internet connection do you have?

    950 down/25 up. Used to have 1GB up and down, but Comcast changed their rules for business accounts :(
  15. V

    got an interview at apple

    What position:?
Back
Top