Recent content by stix03

  1. S

    How to turn off the who killed who text?

    ya i dont think there is a way sorry bro
  2. S

    Help Help Help

    :eek: Hey its me stix03 and i need some help, :eek: so here it goes, I haven't been on the servers for quite some time due to technical difficulties but when I last was able to play I was the rank =(eG)= however I was not able to get admin privileges due to computer problems. So today for the...
  3. S

    Please Welcome. . .

    welcome lookin forward to playin with you too
  4. S

    hl2. exe fails

    ok ill get it to u by this weekend when i go on ,thx for help and patience
  5. S

    hl2. exe fails

    This keeps coming up when i play dod:s. I then I have to restart the game because it closes. Any help?
  6. S

    New Sig?

    i think u should switch it looks cool
  7. S

    Your Name

    i gto my name cus i love to play drums and my lucky number is 3 hence stix03 :)
  8. S

    WALLY & FRIENDS SIG SHOPPE!

    Thx alot guys much appreciated see u on the game
  9. S

    WALLY & FRIENDS SIG SHOPPE!

    i just wnt the same pic with =(e)=Stix03 u could change the font as long as it still looks cool
  10. S

    Just so you all know

    i'm a sophmore(high school) and have little h/w but my parents only let me play on weekends aka saturday boohoo :(
  11. S

    WALLY & FRIENDS SIG SHOPPE!

    Dont forget me :(
  12. S

    I would appreciate a sig :)

    that boring u should make it tight
  13. S

    [poll] Opinion of Disorientation

    i think it should be part of the game if u see a nade just run usally if ur close enough to get shell shock ull lose health and it is better to run away
  14. S

    scrim tournament ???

    hope its on a weekend
  15. S

    Skin - Axis Flag/Columbian Flag

    cool :) :D
Back
Top