Recent content by egocEntRIC

  1. E

    eG and above meeting.

    i CANT WAIT i AM EAGER TO LEARN HOW TO CLIMB THE RANKS OF EGO!
  2. E

    Hola to all!

    done
  3. E

    Hola to all!

    I kept it politically correct. He told me to change my name. I said no no no! My name doesnt even have the clan tag. Before I could type another sentence I was banned apparently whoever the admin was didn't like the fact I didn't want to change my name.
  4. E

    Hola to all!

    Thanks for the prompt response BearPigMan. Great episode btw. After just trying to log back into the server and talk to the admin to reconcile I apparently wasn't kicked I was banned o.0 There is 2 sides to every story. But this admin is really trying to paint me as a bad character! Banned too...
  5. E

    Hola to all!

    Hi Hi Hi! I am Eric also known as egocEntRIC! I play on the TF2 servers and DOD:S servers. I have been playing with you folks off and on for about 2 years and recently for the last 2 months. I really enjoy the servers and consistency of the gameplay. I understand the rules very well and also...
Back
Top