Recent content by delete.Dev

  1. D

    Your favorite beer

    1. Karl Strauss Heffenweizen 2. XX - Dos Equis 3. Blue Moon Pale Ale
  2. D

    [poll] paintball

    I have a PM6 with all sorts of mods...and a halo with a sick gorilla air nitro tank.. I also have a smart parts ion for backup, it has a bunch of upgrades on it aswell.
  3. D

    >>> Matrix Peed Himself <<<

    Not bad, haha. Ill give it a 7.8.
  4. D

    Edge Gamers #1 via Serverspy.net!

    haha shino but two number 1's is 11! Good job guys!
  5. D

    Fav weapon!

    who cares, in 1.5 seconds you can kill 3 people before they even get a shot off.
  6. D

    So long.

    I understand man, it doesnt matter what it is, if you invest your emotion into something things can get a little out of hand. Just remember, emotion is something better left alone, let your reason be your guide. You are young, your spirit and anger are the prevailing forces, it will take time...
  7. D

    EGO JIMA!

    Nice work man, my friends from high school that did this stuff are now doing very well. Good industry to be skilled in.
  8. D

    Improve your choke

    Hey, we should make a specific forum for stuff like this, Im always searching everywhere. Sticky!!!
  9. D

    I pod mp3 etc

    sony walkwan, stereo headphones. Pink Floyd Wall tape!
  10. D

    What State is this Organization Located and You?

    San Diego, in the lovely ocean side community of La Jolla. Orginally I hail from Los Angeles, proper.
  11. D

    [poll] What Language Do You Guys Know/Learning?

    Seriosly, where is russian? Im taking that!
  12. D

    LEGO DOD

    Heh, im not exactly sure I know whats going on in this.
  13. D

    Myspace

    You are from encinitas? I am in La Jolla and im 19 also....what a small world.
  14. D

    this blows

    So many of you guys having problems with the rents, move out!
  15. D

    ABIT SOUND PROBLEMS!!!

    Have you reformated recently, or have you had any metal objects around the sound port on your mobo?
Back
Top