Recent content by eGirl

  1. E

    Let's count to a million!

    42507
  2. E

    hello everyone

    Hi King, welcome to eGO
  3. E

    Let's count to a million!

    42448
  4. E

    CS Jailbreak Regarding the 3 second reaction rule on JB

    I know why you posted this because of your kwejsi incident, but these rules are here so that CTs are not just toxic and constantly killing Ts within giving a seconds notice.
  5. E

    Let's count to a million!

    42298
  6. E

    Let's count to a million!

    42287
  7. E

    Not a bug CS2 - Map Glitch on JB_Minecraft_Beta

    That worked, thank you!
  8. E

    Not a bug CS2 - Map Glitch on JB_Minecraft_Beta

    Nvm, it's too large so I'll just add this screenshot
  9. E

    Not a bug CS2 - Map Glitch on JB_Minecraft_Beta

    What is the scope of your bug report? CS2 Short description of the bug Map Glitch on JB_Minecraft_Beta Detailed description of the bug Hello, The last two times that I was on this map, I had a glitch where all the textures were in the wrong spot and I could see through walls. I tried...
  10. E

    Let's count to a million!

    42060
  11. E

    Let's count to a million!

    42032
  12. E

    🔥 Calling All CounterStrike Jailbreak Enthusiasts! 🔥

    The people want RDK Maps!
  13. E

    Let's count to a million!

    42025
  14. E

    🔥 Calling All CounterStrike Jailbreak Enthusiasts! 🔥

    Attention all CS Jailbreak aficionados! We're on the cusp of making a game-changing decision, and we need your input. Picture this: the adrenaline-pumping action of Jailbreak, fused with the medieval majesty of KnightFight. Yes, you heard it right! We're contemplating porting the legendary...
Back
Top