Recent content by bottleoftheFUNK

  1. B

    Do you watch Game of Thrones?

    Yes, and I love it.
  2. B

    Will you be getting an iPhone 7?

    Samsung all the way
  3. B

    What is your gender?

    I am a man with the nicest shoes in the land
  4. B

    How will the new school year impact your gaming?

    About to graduate, the classes I have left are fun but difficult. Usually game on the weekends for the most part after i'm done homework or projects.
  5. B

    Do you agree with the new rule regarding language?

    My opinion: If profanity is used in a way to disrespect and/or belittle someone, then an admin should follow the warn/kick/ban policy. It hasn't really bothered me when someone types out profanity. Though I think it's pretty stupid and immature to have to type out swear words in the chat of a...
  6. B

    Do you wear contacts or glasses?

    Contacts; if no contacts, then i'll use my glasses
  7. B

    Do you own any physical PC games?

    What the hell is a 'CD'?
  8. B

    Did you pick up No Man's Sky?

    It's really boring, sorry...
  9. B

    Do you subscribe to any video game magazines?

    Get all the information I need for FREE :D
  10. B

    Do you ever dream about video games?

    Yes, I'd rather not talk about it though...
  11. B

    Garden, Dominion, and Frank Boothe

    T-Shirts covering up depleted Uranium... can't fool us John!
  12. B

    Have you done any computer hardware upgrades this year?

    New System Build in November, Simulation and Benchmarking computer build next Summer.
  13. B

    Should BF4 24/7 Shanghai have a rule restricting the levolution of the tower(C Flag)?

    No, even though I don't ever play that server. I really do not like it when a server restricts aspects of a game because a small portion of the users get upset about something they can't control in-game. Plus the server is usually full all the time anyway, don't fix what isn't broken.
Back
Top