Recent content by Wailord

  1. Wailord

    CS Jailbreak Where is JB

    I agree wholeheartedly. I'm confident there are enough people out there to play both JB/TTT every day, but a big issue on CS2 community servers is getting people to know the servers even exist. The built-in browser in the game is unusable (thanks, Valve), and only people who are already...
  2. Wailord

    Minecraft Division - Looking for help!

    minecraft
  3. Wailord

    Which Minecraft game mode do you prefer?

    Pixelmon survival would be goated
  4. Wailord

    CS2 Jailbreak - Warden MVP Nominations

    spicydave
  5. Wailord

    Low Counter-Strike On Roadmap Allow !rtv for initial seed player on jb

    bump - I still think this would be very helpful for low pop
  6. Wailord

    Counter-Strike New Player Tag for Jailbreak

    Good idea, make sure to give this to @Xandertron
  7. Wailord

    CS Jailbreak Deathcrate should be a random/luck game

    Agreed, deathcrate reeks
  8. Wailord

    Good Morning

    :eek::eek::eek:
  9. Wailord

    Low Counter-Strike jb suggestion for longjump/lj plugin

    This is a good idea, @Dark and I would get the World Class tier every round
  10. Wailord

    About you: video games

  11. Wailord

    APRIL FOOLS: EdgeGamers Official Policy Update

    @TonySoprano @SirNico
  12. Wailord

    Best up and coming warden award! [submit nominations now]

    i would like to nominate @6IX9INE
  13. Wailord

    Let's count to a million!

    53137
  14. Wailord

    Is it okay for AI to be used in video games?

    The question is a bit vague, so I answered "Yes" assuming that this accounts for situations such as AI NPC's in modern games (i.e. Where Winds Meet). As for game assets and art themselves, I don't agree with AI being used in this sense as it quite blatantly steals artwork and jobs from real...
Back
Top