Recent content by prakka

  1. P

    TF2 Vent

    BTW why there isn't channel for Toy Fortress?
  2. P

    FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

    Oh ok. But those exits... I know them, and they didn't help me. Sometimes I got past, and tried to get to those points, but there was reds too and I got killed as soon as I came there :P There IS a rule for respecting other ppl, isn't that disrespective not letting them get going without...
  3. P

    FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

    Is "spawncampin" allowed in servers? At Black Mesa, there was a player called Galkafisher who did constantly spawncamp us, and while his other team was capturing the points, he went and rushed to B (I was at blue, he red) and we lost 8 times in a row and then I did quit for losing my joy to play...
  4. P

    'Unassigned' spectator exploit

    Wasn't that a bug what was fixed in a patch a while ago?
  5. P

    Happy Birthday!

    Whoa :) Same birthday what I have, same year too :) Happy birthday!
Back
Top