Recent content by WitchPuncher

  1. W

    PSU and 7850?

    Don't let fan boys ruin your view on having a ATI/AMD card with a Intel CPU... It's all on your view on it not others. I have had Intel and AMD Nvidia and ATI
  2. W

    PSU and 7850?

    Well I have a 620W PSU its powering a SSD, HDD, Amd 955 and a 7870 Seems to do fine nothing bad has happen yet! Honstley get the 7870 such a good card this the one I got MSI HAWK 7870 built good never gets hot idles at 25c even thou its DISCONTINUED im sure you can find it
  3. W

    Newegg.

    really good shipping faster then most places
  4. W

    Team Fortress 2

    So weird... That top specs computers have issue with this source game..
  5. W

    Team Fortress 2

    Mine won't do anything I have to force close it out.. Thou I can't play it makes me sad ------update----- I window mode the game and watched it.. Once the screen hits retrieving server info it goes not responding right away... ----update 2------ Game takes about 2 mins to join server.. But...
  6. W

    Team Fortress 2

    When joining 2 for I get stuck on retreving server info then it goes not responding... I've uninstalled and re-installed it.. I can give computer specs if need be.
  7. W

    Check This Out Post Your Gaming Rig!

    hide them cables man!
  8. W

    Build my Computer! Please.

    pc part pickers great site will give ya the link http://pcpartpicker.com/
  9. W

    GFX Card

    I know its lil over the budget this should do! Also you should post the rest of your computer specs!
  10. W

    February Giveaway VOTE!

    Darth gets my vote ! Everybody needs a lil something!
  11. W

    Razer Mamba [$90 Shipped]

    updated with pics!
  12. W

    Razer Mamba [$90 Shipped]

    Hi guys I'm selling Razer Mamba for $90 Barely used. I used it for like a 3 weeks and then I stop playing Computer games. Now it is just sitting their collecting dust but I clean it off . It has the black Teflon ring circle which means the newest Razer mamba. I will get pictures up tomorrow also...
  13. W

    Clan-Wide Meeting

    I'm going to be there !!! So if there is witch I will punch it to protect all e's eG's eGO's!!
  14. W

    Seattle Servers to be LOCKED for tournament

    Italy Down.... Cool but I had fun in the tournament!
  15. W

    Winter Rumble: Schedule

    Woot can't wait.
Back
Top