Recent content by kashusmc

  1. K

    Summer Resort...kind of

    Thanks everyone!! Im hoping to be a 1371 Combat Engineer and work with the grunts
  2. K

    Summer Resort...kind of

    Well I finished High School Friday and will be graduating next Saturday. The next day I will be leaving for Parris Island. I recently got on and played a few rounds and man not playing in months brings back some newb skillz haha. Sorry if I have missed some roll calls or anything but have...
  3. K

    Strategy game help

    ill check out AoE..thanks!!!!!!!!!
  4. K

    Strategy game help

    Im looking for a new strategy game. Ive been playing Rise of Nations for the longest time and I wanna try a new one. I want another one similar to RoN where you have to build your cities, armies, etc. Any Ideas?
  5. K

    Airsoft

    Saturday we had a SICK OP. Hopefully a guy will done editing video later this week so I can post it up. Also have a Vietnam OP coming up in two weeks. Hopefuly I will have a new M16 in before that. Heres my gear right now:
  6. K

    Whats Happened

    Ive been off and kinda on since December....ill check out the server tonight I hope.
  7. K

    Whats Happened

    Been gone for a good while. What have I missed by like promotions and roll calls??
  8. K

    Favorite Branch of military

    United States Marine Corps (hince im enlisted in it and ship to boot in 69 days)
  9. K

    This girl is very smart!

    ill end killing myself in about 10 minutes....if I knew her
  10. K

    highschool

    I'm graduating this year (June 13th) and all I have to say is keep good grades everything will go easier, STAY OUT OF DRAMA its not worth it, and you'll understand this once you get to high school but there are certain groups of girls you should stay away from. Dont do drugs!
  11. K

    Anyone Here in the U.S. Armed Forces?

    Not a Marine yet, just a poolie. 79 more days and ill be a recruit...September 11th ill be a Marine!
  12. K

    Anyone Here in the U.S. Armed Forces?

    Im enlisted in the Marine Corps but im the Delayed Entry Program. All that means is im waiting to ship to recruit training on June 15th. To give you idea on how long boot camp is.....I ship June 15th to it and have a graduation date of September 11th. I didnt get a signing bonus but if your...
  13. K

    Fayetteville, North Carolina

    Sup kevin, my name is kevin haha Im in Wilmington, but all the jobs are hit and miss.
  14. K

    Airsoft

    add a plate carrier to that order......i have no life right now haha
Back
Top