Recent content by EinsatzKommando

  1. E

    Racist admin abuse

    I was with my friend on the strand server, my friend is just starting in DODS and he doesnt speak english that well. He asked me via chat in foreign language what key to press to defuse bombs and i told him how...thats it. So Mr. Milwaukee descided to mute us both from chat and voice cause of...
  2. E

    Droping by to say thanks for all your great servers

    Im not running anything in the background exept xfire and no its not that :p I installed Vista with only ATi and Soundblaster drivers and more crashes. Tried 2 different version of XP..same crap. Hopefully the problem will be solve when i get a new video card But like i said, i didnt...
  3. E

    Droping by to say thanks for all your great servers

    I love all your servers, especially Strand since 2rddb disbanded. Also, the fact that theres always clan members playing, it prevent having morons doing stupid stuff. Since Steam sucks and crash at every map change, i can play hours now enjoying the game since theres "map change" once a day...
Back
Top