Recent content by Ruh Roh

  1. R

    Request sig

    Sure xD Thanks mate.
  2. R

    Request sig

    Hey I've seen some of the sigs around from competitions and whatnot and I was wondering if somone would be kind enough to make me one :D On my sig i want: My name: =(e)=? Ruh Roh [DAM] Using this render >> http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-38284 Not really bothered about...
  3. R

    Signature Work I've Done

    Wow nice, what are you using to make them? just wonderin.
  4. R

    eGO Martial Artists!

    My Dad reached 5th dan in Shotokai (if that's how you spell it), not really sure about his background but he's told me stories about tournaments and what not, I trained a little bit but just couldn't get into it lol, not my cup of tea, took up boxing for 4 1/2 years before i quit to go to a...
  5. R

    30 LB Flathead Catfish

    Nice catch mate :D
Back
Top