Recent content by Steff =FL=

  1. Steff =FL=

    I am back

    Yay! Rojo is back! Welcome back! :)
  2. Steff =FL=

    Mic problems.

    ok, ty. i will try that.
  3. Steff =FL=

    Mic problems.

    well nothing works. I dont know much about sound devices and stuff. So what would it normaly be called. got 4 units. 1.Realtek HD Audio input 2.Realtek HD Digital input 3.713x BDA Analog Audio Capture 4.713x BDA Analog Audio Capture ( I have tried to test them all. But i can only hear...
  4. Steff =FL=

    Mic problems.

    I have it plugged in to a jack!
  5. Steff =FL=

    Mic problems.

    Well, i got this problem. My mic doesn't work in all of my games and vent. Actually everything that uses a mic on my pc. When i talk into my mic, it makes a loud hurricane like sound. First i thought it was the mic i was using, So I bought a new one, but i still have the same problem. Please...
  6. Steff =FL=

    New game for eGO??

    A Garry's Mod server would be AWSOME!!
  7. Steff =FL=

    Audiosurf

    Mine is Steff8000
  8. Steff =FL=

    THOR gets NEW POKEMANZ!!!!

    Lol, thats great :D!!
  9. Steff =FL=

    [moved] Anyone here like the Nintendo DS?

    I love my ds. I got this flash card called R4 where u can put an micro sd card in, and then u can see movies, here music, download games and alot more. Its great!
  10. Steff =FL=

    D-day re-make

    Lol XD sorry i forgot the link. Well i updatet now. Sry!
  11. Steff =FL=

    D-day re-make

    http://www.joblo.com/3-guys-do-d-day These 3 guys are amazing!
  12. Steff =FL=

    BIG PROJECT: Where is eGO from?

    In game name: =(eGO)= Steff =FL= Country: Denmark State or province: Jylland City: Thisted
  13. Steff =FL=

    [poll] GunGame Server?

    I think you should lose a level when u get knifed etc. And the time for each map isnt high enough. It should be like 45 min or something. Its hard to reach knife cause the time usaly runs out before u get it. But thats just what i think.
  14. Steff =FL=

    Your favorite!

    I love stealth kills!
  15. Steff =FL=

    [poll] GunGame Server?

    I love gun games. So hoping to see u guys in the server.
Back
Top