Recent content by Lemmy Koopa

  1. L

    I pray this is real...

    Pray!!!!! Pray to the zelda lords that this is real!
  2. L

    Who agrees?

    Who agrees that Edge Gamers Organization needs a Terraria server? It would be so much fun buying/selling/trading items with other eGO members, or playing Terraria long side them. The element of playing Multiplayer with people you sort of know makes the game 3 times more fun!
  3. L

    Help

    Spacebar'snotworking.HOWWILLIPLAYTF2???
  4. L

    Guide to not seeing your favorite server shut down

    Don;tknowhowIgotthespaceinthere...lol
  5. L

    Guide to not seeing your favorite server shut down

    Spacebarsnotworking.Ignorethenospaces.Awesomeinfo,definitelywillbeusingitinthefuterandIhavejusttheserverinmind:)
  6. L

    What is your favorite t.v show?

    All time favorite show would be Doctor Who. Personally the best show ever created.
  7. L

    Lol

    I used to be good at Video Games. Then I took an arrow to the knee. FML
  8. L

    Help with a link.

    I've been on eGO for a while and kept forgetting to ask: What's the link to the Edge Gamers promotion page? You know, the page where it says who get's promoted to the next rank? (i.e. e - eg - ego)
  9. L

    A TF2 SpeakEasy Mystery...

    :chair: I CAN'T BELIEVE I CAN'T GET JARATE!! AFTER MONTHS OF TRYING (after I crafted it) I CAN'T UNLOCK IT!! SOMEONE!! ANYONE!! HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:
Back
Top