Recent content by Burning Shadow

  1. B

    Valve Community Weapons/Hats/Bacon

    Name: The Assassin Class: Spy Pros: Makes very little noise when firing. Doesn't show direction from where the shot came. Does 20% more damage when fired at the back of an enemy. Cons: Does 30% less damage when fired at the front or sides of an enemy. 10% slower firing speed. Slot: Revolver...
  2. B

    Got Starcraft?

    More about HDstarcraft than SC2. We all know that SC2 is coming out, but less people know about good sources for videos of the beta. Sure you can search Youtube for videos, but by subscribing to HD, you're pretty much guaranteed a new video each day, no searching required. I apologize if this...
  3. B

    Got Starcraft?

    As many people know, the Starcraft II beta version has been out for about a month now, and only a few lucky people have had the chance to participate in this beta. Although I did not receive a beta key, I have been able to experience the awesome graphics and unique gameplay of SC2 by watching...
  4. B

    What style should i use?

    3rd personally. I like the lighter tone.
  5. B

    Leave of Absence

    I haven't been too overly active in the community recently (Senior year in IB + Eagle Project + Scholarships... this year has been more difficult than others), and I feel that I should formally announce that I am going to take leave--most likely temporarily--of eGO. This is merely because I am...
  6. B

    What the Engineer Update should not do...

    Spinecrawler for TF2?
  7. B

    Epic win

    I'm understanding this less than you are.
  8. B

    Patch Day, Incoming (song)

    0.o TF2 ftw? Yes.
  9. B

    WHO is now in the Team Fortress Two Division? :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heORiZ8l484 Welcome for realz now?
  10. B

    Aimbot!

    Give him an AA12. He could do a 20 clay record.
  11. B

    SC2 Beta Invites Out!

    No... way... I don't believe you.
  12. B

    Heavy is WILL SMITH

    0.o
  13. B

    2Fort Regular: Heads up!

    Yeah, IR does not work so well for me either.
  14. B

    Happy bday xosniper!

    On your birthday, YOU are the scatman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wMsnE2cvI
Back
Top