Recent content by fireworks88

  1. F

    How do you say it?

    I always thought it was eGO with no space.
  2. F

    CS:S Video Crew; Apply Now!

    name: Connor In-game name: fireworks88 Role: voice-actor
  3. F

    Anyone ever played NBA 2K9?

    hi, explicit. My opinion on the new 2k9 is tht it should get a friekin video game award! I mean i am not much of a sports video game person but this (removed by Capn) blew my socks off! lol.
  4. F

    What's the story behind your name?

    I guess tht i just came up with fireworks on the spot a few months ago. Before i joined eGO my name was gangsta. I thought tht wasnt really original. I guess fireworks just came up in my head. I like it though.
  5. F

    Gaming Mouse, Opinions Please.

    Trankballs, not the answer for gaming. If you ask me i say a $20 Kensington laser mouse. Make sure it goes in the USB port. The Others can be kinda iffy.
  6. F

    Rome: Total War

    love it Man, i used to love this game. A few years ago i sold it thouhg. slowed my old comp. down like crazy. Good game though.:)
Back
Top