Recent content by Colonel Nuclearius

  1. Colonel Nuclearius

    How to use B3

    eG... Come to me... Hmmm... I love CoD... But for some reason my computer wont join the eGO servers... -.- And then I'm not eG or eGO too... Wished I was that :(
  2. Colonel Nuclearius

    Mr. 1ntel's Sig|Avatar|Spray Shop

    Thx for the sig. xD Think I have it now xD. First thread since i got it xD
  3. Colonel Nuclearius

    Mr. 1ntel's Sig|Avatar|Spray Shop

    OMG it's amazing!!! Thx buddy. I'll end up adding ya hear :P
  4. Colonel Nuclearius

    Mr. 1ntel's Sig|Avatar|Spray Shop

    And it's a SIG. btw xD Sorry
  5. Colonel Nuclearius

    Mr. 1ntel's Sig|Avatar|Spray Shop

    Text: Somebody said BOOM? Pictures: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926080766/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/22/-anime-guy.jpg Background: If you can get a cool pic of a nuclear or just a normal explosion it would be nice. Name: Colonel Nuclearius =(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag...
  6. Colonel Nuclearius

    50K in Prizes?

    Wished i could :( Just spent some money on gaming gear... My headset was broken, my mouse didn't work as I wanted it to, didn't even have a pad O.o And alot of other things... It's with shame that I say some of them are from Razer... So would like to donate... But not this time guys...
Back
Top