Recent content by Wallrat

  1. W

    eGO Worldwide Project

    Reisterstown, MD USA
  2. W

    What eGO sponsored games do you play? (choose all that apply)

    EVE & Insurgency (but it's been a bit)
  3. W

    Net Neutrality Bill Stopped in Senate

    @ Snipeye Thanks for the post. It's a good summary of what's going on. I fear most people, even us in here, don't realize what is at stake. And even when they do, fewer take action and get involved. It's good to put it out here to help people realize what's happening.
  4. W

    'grats to TF2 and their new recruitment strategy...

    Actually found it on The Dailywh.at Geek but I see yours is the original FTW
  5. W

    'grats to TF2 and their new recruitment strategy...

    I'm assuming this is your brilliance...
  6. W

    How long have you been gaming?

    Since the home version of pong - we got it in '76.
  7. W

    Meet The Leadership - USCG Hammer

    Yes... Hammer should shave his legs!
  8. W

    An EVE Battle Report

    damn... Makes me glad I'm such a noob I couldn't join up with you. I'm just out chasing down NPC pirates on early missions. Give me a bit and I'll join up.... hopefully not in that sort of battle! GLRB
  9. W

    What Mod Game Is Your Favorite?

    +1 I've played R&L realism nights and nothing has compared. It's excellent and free. INS is right up there. I thank God that Golden dragged me out of the CS:S clan I was in and introduced me to INS. MOAR Realism!
  10. W

    How to spot an aimbot....

    Fixed with links...
  11. W

    How to spot an aimbot....

    Found this instructional video and thought y'all might find it helpful. Spot the aimbot.
  12. W

    photoshop

    Sheppard - That's awesome - but is there anyway you can put my name under the eGO tag? Wallrat. Thanks!
  13. W

    photoshop

    I've got a photo where I want the old sK tag out and an =(eGO)= tag put in... hmm... what's the best way to share the file? This is the image - though compress, you'll see the area I mean Is that easily done?
  14. W

    photoshop

    Anyone got it? I've got an avi that I need changed but I don't have it. Wallrat (INS Div)
  15. W

    VERY convincing FAKE steam message

    I never click a provided link. Even if I think it might be legit - I open a new window and type in the root address and work from there.
Back
Top