Recent content by Drunken Champion

  1. D

    Best bumper sticker ever - should be our moto

    I love it! couldn't find it anywhere online though.
  2. D

    Proposing a new rule.

    Well people may not read the front rules page but you still have to have them in place for when the abuse starts happening. I agree with this rule i would just make sure that we had the word "Excessive" in there cause like other people have said there have been plenty of times for tactical...
  3. D

    Old Caen Map...

    Hey everyonel, new to the forums. Started playing DoD recently after a long break and can't wait to get back in it again. I had a question. Does everyone remember the old Caen map? This was, hands down, my favorite map of all time. have they created a map like this yet? or ever plan to? just...
Back
Top