Recent content by Crazkedbugz

  1. C

    Favorite Video game of all time.

    Conker's Bad Fur day. Nuff said
  2. C

    Post your favorite Nike kicks!

    apparently nobody likes nikes on here... sadface
  3. C

    Killzone 3... just the full game this time!

    I was Very Very disappointed in campaign i felt as if it weren't as touchy as the first game. Just didn't feel right although the game play felt soo much smoother. I really like online though!
  4. C

    Can't find this stupid song...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-26hsZqwveA ?
  5. C

    Post your favorite Nike kicks!

    Calling all eGo! Whats your favorite nike shoe out there? From the rise of the "Air Jordan" to the "FoamPosite" "Sb" "Dunk" "Air Force" You name it! I seem to be very very addictive to shoes. I have more then 30 pairs of Airjordan-NikeSb shoes!!! Like i said i'm addicitve. My Favorite nike...
  6. C

    Stalker Pripyat Complete is out!

    Glad to see other people love stalker!
  7. C

    Game Battles.

    And one more other thing this could be for other games not just mw2.(Halo,badcompany,gears)
  8. C

    Game Battles.

    Hi ever herd of GameBattles? www.gamebattles.com its for us console gamers.I've been thinking lately of making a "team" for modern warfare 2. If you guys are interested please add your gamerTag and sign up.(Note I am not trying to make a console division I am just trying to get a few console...
  9. C

    Xbox Live Gamertags

    I CraZkeDBugZ I I play from halo3,gow2,halo2,cod4,gta4.And a whole much more.
  10. C

    Crazkedbugz sig request.

    Would anybody mind doing me a sig? I would like =(e)= Crazkedbugz on it.And if u guys dont mind Bugs bunny on the sig somewere that would be nice.
  11. C

    Hacked/Phished accounts, eGO, and you

    My steam account got stolen.Hope steamsupport helps quick.
Back
Top