Recent content by Corbin Dallas

  1. C

    Server Disconnect

    Sad that no one can help me with this problem.
  2. C

    Server Disconnect

    Thanks. But that doesn't help me with my problem. Can anyone?
  3. C

    Server Disconnect

    I don't have anything called "steam" on my computer. What is that? I see all kinds of references to it, but don't know what it is.
  4. C

    Server Disconnect

    Also, after getting booted off, my name is nowhere to be found on the XLRSTATS page. Can't even find it searching.
  5. C

    Server Disconnect

    Yes, other servers seem fine.
  6. C

    Server Disconnect

    I am trying to get on EGO 24/7 Crossfire COD4 server. After I enter the server, about 2-3 seconds later it disconnects me. All it says is "server disconnect" and I have to exit.
  7. C

    Server Disconnect

    Since yesterday, 6/23/09, I have been getting a "server disconnected" when I try to get on EGO servers. Please help.
Back
Top