Recent content by GameGuruTB

  1. G

    Do you play MMORPG?

    The only MMO I can afford to play at the moment is Guild Wars, but I'll be getting back into EVE once I get a job.
  2. G

    Juice Boxes vs Juice Pouches

    Boy, this should be a fun event, thanks for informing me eje. I'm not from this division, but I'm joining in. Name: GameGuruTB Team: Capri Sun
  3. G

    Crysis or Far Cry 2?

    Crysis with Crysis Warhead is much better than Far Cry 2 in my opinion, though Far Cry 2 is still good. Crysis has Far Cry 2 beaten on Story, Graphics, Physics, Gameplay, and AI. Both have sub-par multiplayer, however, Crysis Wars (which comes with Crysis Warhead) is a great multiplayer game...
  4. G

    C&C: Red Alert 3

    I loved C&C3, so I can't agree with all the "the series sucks now" comments. I haven't gotten my hands on C&C:RA3 yet, but I plan on it. It's the only C&C game I don't own.
  5. G

    The Next Update Poll -TF2

    I know spy will probably be next.. but I'm hoping for soldier.
  6. G

    Your favorite game EVER?

    The only 3 series I've been playing non-stop since they came out and have never gotten tired of them even a little are the Grand Theft Auto series, the Civilization series, and the Super Smash Brothers series. I can't really decide between the three, but that's one shooter, one fighter, and one...
  7. G

    'StarCraft II' Beta in "Months Ahead", Will Include New Battle.net

    As far as RTS's go, I'm perfectly fine with Command and Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, the Dawn of War series, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Sins of a Solar Empire. I can wait, its no rush for me.
  8. G

    Games that no one else seems to play except for you

    Far Cry 2 Crysis Wars Sins of a Solar Empire Unreal Tournament 3 Supreme Commander / Forged Alliance
  9. G

    Crysis

    I just got Crysis with Crysis warhead. I have to admit, while Crysis' multiplayer isn't so good, Crysis Wars multiplayer rocks! I'd fully support a Crysis Wars server.
  10. G

    Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack on Steam.

    Took me 8 hours to install it since I had to download it through steam. I'm going to get used to the gameplay for a bit but I'll definitely play with you when I go into multiplayer. :D
  11. G

    Eternal Silence and Dystopia now available on Steam

    I like Eternal Silence because it's basically the space battles from Star Wars Battlefront 2, and those were my favorite parts of Battlefront 2. Dystopia is pretty good too. It's pretty unique as far as concept and style goes.
  12. G

    Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack on Steam.

    Just bought it! I just bought it. This makes me very happy. I'm a HUGE GTA fan and now I finally have them all! The GTA complete pack costs $75 and comes with GTA GTA2 GTA3 GTA: Vice City GTA: San Andreas GTA4 Great deal! Buying all the games separately would cost you around $150 so if you...
  13. G

    What is your favorite fast-food resturant?

    I'm thinkin Arby's. Seriously? NO ONE likes Arbys here? Wow. For the Poll: McDonalds for their breakfasts. (McGriddle is AMAZING. So is Bacon Egg N' Cheese Bagel) Wendy's for the burgers. (Classic Triple, Baconator, and Jalapeno Double Cheddar Melt) Taco Bell for the Crunchwrap Supreme (Beef)...
  14. G

    Empire Total War

    I doubt it will be as good as Medieval 2. Medieval > Colonial any day. The gameplay will probably be better but I like the medieval time period more.
  15. G

    Basshunter-Dota

    What the heck? This song is about Defense of the Ancients, not Runescape!
Back
Top