Recent content by KetchupMoose

  1. KetchupMoose

    Known Borderlands issues

    Yeah, be aware of the port forwarding.
  2. KetchupMoose

    He's The Sniper!

    The cuts make it look like he might be a quickscoper.
  3. KetchupMoose

    Things that cause you to stop playing.

    Should prolly watch out for beedogs. http://www.beedogs.com/
  4. KetchupMoose

    Your ISP

    Insight Communications. They're a cable company based in Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
  5. KetchupMoose

    This is Weird

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxm-madJT5E Had to.
  6. KetchupMoose

    What music puts you "in the zone" for TF2?

    I'm pretty fond of this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
  7. KetchupMoose

    Greedo shot first

    But Bobba Fett got out of the pit a bit down the road, through his own cunning and some sweet armors.
  8. KetchupMoose

    Best melee class

    Kukri is the only way to melee. Nothing I love more that chopping down scout, soldiers, spies and demos that come to visit me on 2Fort battlements. I'm sure they appreciate the warm welcome.
  9. KetchupMoose

    are you WELL?

    Hey, this is a pretty cool thread, right guys? http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79108
  10. KetchupMoose

    The Falcon Challenge

    I got totally hosed. I was first in the Steamgroup. I made the first comment on the the Steamgroup when it opened. Went to the forum post to discover I was unable to post as my account was still being activated/moderated. Greetings from page 38.
  11. KetchupMoose

    Monday Madness Screenshots! *BIG*

    This thread is now about "Urine for a big surprise!"
  12. KetchupMoose

    Mouse Sensitivity

    Default, default with my awesome Dell mouse that my friend stole from his work.
  13. KetchupMoose

    Friday Meeting

    Thanks. :)
  14. KetchupMoose

    Friday Meeting

    Did anyone get a recording or minutes for the Friday meeting. I'm afraid that work was a killer on Friday for me and I dozed off right before the meeting started. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top