Recent content by Mithras

  1. M

    Sudden Death on EGO Warpath TF2

    I can completely do without sudden death. Winning sudden death is a completely different strategy from winning the actual game.
  2. M

    Scout rush?

    But I play engie anyway... Ah well maybe I can up my kill count when the scouts all throw themselves in front of my sentry.
  3. M

    What is your Fav TF2 Character..and why? :D

    I love engie, it's (imho) the most useful class to the team. You can almost never have too many engies. It requires lots of teamwork, and teamwork makes the game better. It's not as fun as lighting up the other team as a pyro, or stabbing people in the back, but it's an incredibly useful class.
  4. M

    2FORT - Opinions?

    Yes I also agree with others that the sniperage needs to be reduced on 2fort if anything, not improved. Without the awning, it's just impossible to cross the bridge without getting sniped. I think maybe a ladder going up from the sewer would be good. I'm thinking of something going from the...
Back
Top