Recent content by zyzyxxz

  1. Z

    No Servers Coming Up

    its pretty slow, sometimes it takes a minute or two to get the server list. The main problem for me is that I can't add any servers to my favorite lists, it just keeps loading forever.
  2. Z

    Would you be able to attend a eGO sponsored lan party in Los Angles?

    I live in the San Gabriel Valley so hell yeah! I'm down!
  3. Z

    FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

    how do I get access to the fun server map? I always get invited to events but I don't have the password
  4. Z

    Is there anyway to get rid of the messages before a round start?

    Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times but I searched and its kinda hard since I don't have any specific terms to look for. I'm referring to the messages that say: "You are now attacking" and "You are now defending". It's really annoying whenever I join a server and the message takes...
  5. Z

    Scout update!!!!!

    Well if that is true then thats only 13 mins away then.
  6. Z

    warpath2 updates

    good job taking on the map improvements
  7. Z

    Are you ordering your Force-a-Nature?

    The shirts is too nerdy for me to wear in public. I'd rather have a shirt which has a funny design that I dont have to explain to people but at the same time other TF2 gamers would know the true meaning behind it.
  8. Z

    Scout update!!!!!

    Hopefully it wont come out too late, its almost 6:00 PM here on the west coast
Back
Top