Recent content by Dunkthoro

  1. D

    To friends of Dunk!

    It's been a hot minute since I've even been on steam let alone played Dod:s, or been in TS and what not. I figured if any of you would like to know/care I'll tell you why. I'll make it short and if you don't care, fair enough. I'm busy with life and stuff and I don't think i'll be returning to...
  2. D

    Happy Birthday Dunkthoro!

    Thanks everyone! I joined Edge-Gamers when i was 10, i'm now 16, although i haven't been very active throughout those 6 years, the times i am and were active are great, and i'm glad i got to spend them with you guys!
  3. D

    The Server move made gameplay too painful

    Sorry bro, good luck elsewhere.
  4. D

    Hey Ya'll

    Hey you sexy studs, i'm not gonna be on for a month +. Just wanted to inform ya'll. Anywho have fun killin people making money! Dunk ouuut! http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127594/3987287-5624677903-s-STO.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQf9dtrc26A
  5. D

    [Realism] Final Axis Promotions and Medals

    My names not DRUNKTHORO!!
  6. D

    Finally did it!

    Nice job man, i finally broke silver 1 the other day ;)
  7. D

    [Realism Campaign 11] Registration

    Age || 14 Are you a frequent attendee of Regular Realism Events || yes How many previous campaigns have you participated in (0-10) || 0 Number of campaigns on Allies || 0 Number of campaigns on Axis || 0 How many battles are you planning to attend (1-5) || 5
  8. D

    PS3 gamers

    Xbox derve get with the times bro :P
  9. D

    Your mortal enemy

    Poo and Stewie Cause they hackers ;)
  10. D

    [Realism Campaign 10] Registration

    Age || 14 Are you a frequent attendee of Regular Realism Events || yeah How many previous campaigns have you participated in (0-9) || 0 Number of campaigns on Allies || 0 Number of campaigns on Axis || 0 How many battles are you planning to attend (1-5) || 5 Your operating...
  11. D

    my puppy!

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  12. D

    Bullseye!

    sexy.
Back
Top