Recent content by tbzeus

  1. T

    Whats up

    Thanks very much guys, I love your DoD:S servers and Im sure if I played other games I would like those as well =P Talk to you all later ps: I dont know if Ive seen you blasphemy, I dont have a very good memory tho hehe
  2. T

    Whats up

    YES indeed =) I play A LOT on these servers and it never ends.... wooohoooooo Talk to you all later.. Where has dead eye been lately?
  3. T

    Whats up

    Hey Nutshot yah man that was some amazing panzer elites skillsz lol. I was only trying to get the achievement but now I actually like the panzer/bazooka! I hope I did not kill you too much and make you angry at me XD And string yah man ava is an awesome map too. Donner/Ava are my 2 fav's. See...
  4. T

    Whats up

    Hey guys this is tbzeus posting a hello msg, just joined the forums today wanted to say hi to all the players I play with, DoD:S that is. Whats up?? anyway, talk to you guys later! PS: You run a great server, thanks for letting me play on it into the weee hours of the night XD
Back
Top