Recent content by MegaDETH

  1. M

    I am now a level 50

    Way to go PepperRabbit! I am not far behind you ;)
  2. M

    Best Fail Out

    How about a grenade landing far enough away it shouldn't kill you but does. The random suicides when climbing a ladder is very annoying considering it happens most on Port Valdez when you finally make it to the water ARG! Also I see most everyone posting in here is EGO, am I aloud to post in...
  3. M

    Old people gaming

    I play on the eGO Rush HD server daily :)
  4. M

    Old people gaming

    Are there really lots of older guys gaming? When I played CS (yes original CS 1999) there were quite a few guys >30 Now maybe they grew out of it I don't know but I don't see to many old gamers around anymore.
  5. M

    Lets see some faces!

    Don't be to harsh I am old lol
  6. M

    What Kind of Processor do you run?

    Here are my specs. i7 920 @ 4.0GHz Scythe MUGEN-2 with Push/Pull Gigabyte EX58 UD5 3X2GB G-Skill DDR3 eVGA GTX 260 24" Acer HDMI LCD Corsair TX850 PSU Gigabyte 3d Aurora Case Will be moving everything to a Lian Li v1000 case this week.
  7. M

    new member saying whats up

    Started playing on your CS:S Dust2 a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. Now if I can just stop swearing :o
  8. M

    Tweaking your css.

    I imagine you mean 300+fps in the Stress test? Also does anyone know if the -heapsize 300000 command still does much of anything? Thanks
Back
Top