Recent content by Magnus

  1. Magnus

    Edgegamers Ending Support for DoD:S

    RIP DoD:s was more than a great game. The game play, custom maps, server technology, and social interaction was a huge leap beyond other games. Many friends and memories made with that one. A special thanks to JohnT and a hi to old friends!
  2. Magnus

    The email you just read.

    Give Me A Novint Falcon
  3. Magnus

    Dual Boot OS

    The general rule with multiple boot OS is to have separate partitions for each OS; install the newest Windows OS first, the next newest Windows OS next, and so on, then install Linux last. I've never had more than 2 OS on a single machine though.
  4. Magnus

    Winamp ticked me off!

    I have used Winamp for years. It is a very good program. Since I have moved to Vista, I have not loaded Winamp yet. I use iTunes for loading my iPod and WMP for Internet radio, MP3 and CD's. If you are low on RAM and want to use your memory resources for gaming, Winamp is better than WMP.
  5. Magnus

    Take this personality test and post your results

    trait snapshot: clean, self revealing, open, organized, outgoing, social, enjoys leadership and managing others, dominant, makes friends easily, does not like to be alone, assertive, hard working, finisher, optimistic, positive, likes to stand out, likes large parties, respects authority...
  6. Magnus

    Calling all Houses and all FA, e's, eG's, and eGO's to help KK

    Yeah! When I'm not playing, I'll slide over to KK and help out.
  7. Magnus

    Jigsaw puzzle

    That is the best I've ever heard. Congrats! I need to stop smiling....
  8. Magnus

    Samsung announces GDDR5 chips!

    An interesting article on Samsung's new GDDR5 chips: http://www.nytimes.com/idg/IDG_002570DE00740E18482573A600102650.html?ref=technology Who will be the first to buy a new video card with these babies on it when they come out? I'm happy with my GDDR3 chipped nVidea 8600 GT OC card. Can you...
  9. Magnus

    HEY ALL

    Welcome back! I hope to see you in the games.
  10. Magnus

    Rank Bars are Up

    Very nice touch. Thanks.
  11. Magnus

    for GPS users.

    That was funny!
  12. Magnus

    [poll] Microsoft Windows Vista: crap or not (Check all that apply to you)

    I have been using Vista since the first release candidate and as with all new OS releases, there are issues. The only problem I currently have with Vista on my home computer is a print driver (HP) and I can hardly fault MS for an HP driver problem. I liked XP and I like Vista. Like someone...
  13. Magnus

    Headset ?

    I prefer a non-USB headset with separate cables for microphone and headphones. Any of the Logitech products would be fine. However, a new headset is not going to fix a slow or bad Internet connection or speed up a slow computer. I would hate to see you spend $30 and still have the same...
  14. Magnus

    EGO RECRUTMEN PIC

    I like Kahless's variation. Big and simple message. Credits to all!
Back
Top