Recent content by jamilo5

  1. J

    Dirty key?

    Today I checked on my inventory and realized I was traded an uncraftable key (no duh) but it says it right on the description see backpack page 6 http://www.tf2items.com/id/jamilo5/ I was wondering if it?s worth more or less than a regular key. I faintly remembering seeing weird keys pop up...
  2. J

    Pubs joining events

    Read and understood
  3. J

    Your NEWEST DL!

    Congrats!
  4. J

    offtopic: it was time

    Needs more Carl.
  5. J

    You mad brony!?

    Wait, the other eGO bronies you find "offensive" or the ones that they had a scrim match with? I know about the group. I am in in, but what I was trying to get at is when you said " . . . tad offensive to me and other ego bronies" do you mean others have come out, and said they find this...
  6. J

    You mad brony!?

    I think Sep is dead on. However, I think Swamper might find it "offensive" because the title is a play on the phrase "you mad bro", and assuming it is the phrase "you mad brony" might be viewed as having an association with the negative stigmas of trolls and trolling. What I would like to know...
  7. J

    The Dueling Mini-Tournament!

    I'll sign up it sounds like fun :D
  8. J

    I love you guys

  9. J

    Team Fortress 2 Halloween Promotions

    Congrats everyone!
  10. J

    Feeling a little Frosty in here

    Congratulations! keep up the good work.
  11. J

    Balloonicorn icon..?

    Thanks for the replys especially you Honorbound because that makes a lot of sense. :)
  12. J

    Balloonicorn icon..?

    When looking at my tf2 inventory in game my crafted burning bongos have a balloonicorn icon in the upper right hand corner. However, on my steam inventory it looks normal andd with a backpack checker it says it's craft #2404 and vison opt in flags (1). So can someone shed some light on this for...
  13. J

    TF2 Halloween Raffle | Winners have been Drawn!

    http://postimage.org/image/f3v82zgzl/ ^Second domination on an O
  14. J

    Please welcome...

    Hey, welcome to eGO hope you have fun! :D
Back
Top