Recent content by Sir Bubbles

  1. S

    This is somewhere in Kalt

    So it isn't my fault that I die all the time.
  2. S

    Does anybody else do Day of Defeat poses in " Garry's Mod " ?

    Update: Made another picture, this time a German Sniper, and with a woodland camoflauge ( it looks much darker in this picture though ) . Oh and sorry about the film grain overdose, it looked better in the photo-editing software :\ .
  3. S

    Does anybody else do Day of Defeat poses in " Garry's Mod " ?

    I'll go see if I have any other good ones, if not I'll make some more tommorow :) .
  4. S

    Does anybody else do Day of Defeat poses in " Garry's Mod " ?

    I was wondering if you Day of Defeat fans make ragdoll poses and screenshots based off of Day of Defeat or WWII things, here's something I made earlier today! ( Sorry if this is in the wrong section, still new to the forums. ) It's based off of a Wehrmacht MG42 team from Company of Heroes...
Back
Top