Recent content by Tomain

  1. T

    Tomain is baaaaaack

    Thank you all for welcoming me back! To answer questions, I've been well, just keeping myself occupied with a bunch of RL stuff. Oh and my laptop cost me my soul.
  2. T

    I am back from the dead I guess

    Delicious, delicious bread. I need you for sandvitch
  3. T

    The Polish has appeard

    Hey look, Polish is back. Time to get the band back together.
  4. T

    Mitsubishi Zero is back from the dead! . . . Kind of.

    We are all coming back! Woo!!
  5. T

    Is 1 Post better than 2?

    Congrats on 5 years, buddy!
  6. T

    Tomain is baaaaaack

    Well, I'm back. I know, I know, the name change makes me foreign to any of those who might have known me from the two times I was a super active member before. Sorry! Anyway, sorry for the slight ramble. I'm back! So... yeah. I missed all of you that I knew and I hope to meet all of those who...
  7. T

    Grand Theft Auto V

    Tomain
  8. T

    The BANHAMMER returns

    I shall use this mighty instrument of ban...edness to ban the entire world. Myself included, of course.
  9. T

    The BANHAMMER returns

    Got to ban a couple people for being bums on our servers tonight. It felt quite good. I am truly back. That is all. Oh, and I love all yo faces.
  10. T

    With the advent of bread, Food Poisoning has returned!!

    Some anyway. I still haz work and stuff where I get up super early so... when this happens it'll probably be mostly weekends. Also, thanks everyone for the warm re-welcome!
  11. T

    Missing

    I miss all yo faces. Life has been... interesting lately so I haven't been on a whole heck of a lot, again. Just dropping in to say hello. I'm going to be gone for about a month starting on Tuesday due to military obligations but hopefully when I return I will be able to rejoin all of you fine...
  12. T

    TF2 members post themselves!

    Memorial Day for a shooting/hiking trip
  13. T

    My Favorite Person!!

    REBIIIIIIIIIRTH! >_> <_< Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! Twas a grand day.
  14. T

    Welcome JICKY JICKERSON

    I died. Oops. >_>
  15. T

    So....

    My computer cost 1,000... pints of blood. Not mine, mind you. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome back!
Back
Top