Recent content by Fallental

  1. F

    Promotion?

    I was for a whole year until family matters which distracted me from doing so. I understand, but I think its a valid question.
  2. F

    Promotion?

    d
  3. F

    Help Fallental Win a Flip Camera?!

    Hello fellow gamers :) Please help me when a flip camera or a leatherman! All you have to do is sign up (less than 1 minute process) on http://www.instructables.com A Do-It-Your-Selfer's website, then go to my project entry: http://www.instructables.com/id/Duct-Tape-Tool-Tote/ and click...
  4. F

    Music video

    My cross country coach showed me this haha
  5. F

    The Cranial Circus!

    Hello fellow gamers, I would love to inform you all of a bran new blog, Cranial Circus. The blog covers current events, music, pop culture, and some things that are just plain interesting. Now this isn't my blog, but those of people I know. There is already quite a few posts, and we invite you...
  6. F

    A v ery cool group

    Nice
  7. F

    Spreading Viruses...

    It seems every day I get messages from 1-4 Edge Gamers Members that are trying to spread a virus by including messages such as "Free game from steam support, click here to get it!" Too me, this is really annoying and it needs to stop. Any thoughts?
  8. F

    Best B.o.B. Song ever!!

    What happened to good hip-hop D: Listen to underground, its much better than mainstream. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSWHwyweiE :):):)
  9. F

    Best B.o.B. Song ever!!

    Is there even such thing as a good B.o.b song? Pretty sure theres not lol...
  10. F

    Giveaway - Give me a Novint Falcon

    Give me a Novint Falcon
  11. F

    Why did you choose your name?

    I am in boyscouts also :D New 100 year patches are cool.
  12. F

    Massive Jail rebellion ftw

    Lol thats great :D
  13. F

    Death_Blade's guidebook on how to professionaly rebel in css jail.

    NINJA! I WILL SEND U CASINO CASHES IF I GET TIPS MKAY :D Just wait till I get my PC back...
  14. F

    Death_Blade's guidebook on how to professionaly rebel in css jail.

    I only have starting casino cash and i want teh book
  15. F

    Death_Blade's guidebook on how to professionaly rebel in css jail.

    Pssssssstt!!!! Leak the book krause! Leak ittttt!
Back
Top